SIMMS Inventory Software provides control of data pertaining to the receipt of goods, movement of goods within or between locations, the sale, removal or other disposition of goods and the precise valuation and status of goods remaining in inventory at any given point in time. SIMMS Software provides your company with a major competitive advantage versus competitors who are unable to access the same strategic information.SIMMS Software has been designed to accommodate the needs of both large and small businesses. Gives everyone in the company total control and access, depending on the permissions assigned to the user, wherever they are in a warehouse, in an office, behind a cash register, working from home, working from a remote location half way around the world, in a service truck, in front of a customer, at the loading/receiving dock, or in transit from one location to another. Version 6 may includes Phantom Kitting, enhanced accounting, and CRM link. Version 7.1 adds Phantom Kitting to allow the user designating certain kits in the system to not be built while the option is active. However, if a phantom kit is entered onto a transaction, all its kit components are entered.
What's new in this version: Phantom Kitting We have added Phantom Kitting to SIMMS Inventory Software, that allow the user to designate certain kits in the system to not be built while the option is active. However, if a phantom kit is entered onto a transaction, all its kit components are entered. Details: A new checkbox has been added to the Kit Schema Screen designating such "Phantom Kits", as well as to the Kit Schema Manager screen. The Kit Manager screen will not display phantom kits, and an alert has been added to... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your inventory using an enterprise level Inventory softw...
- Control all your organizational investments.
- Turn any PC into a versatile and easy POS for businesses.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your business: sales, supply, inventory, finances, price...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Provide inventory management software with eBay gateway and e-c...
- Manage and keep sort of PC inventory.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Monitor and supervise all your computers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide the BackOffice (Purchase), Stock Management and the POS...
- Control the movement and storage of materials within a warehous...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Inventory all your computers.
- Discover all your hardware, software and application licenses a...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Control inventory equipment within your network.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"SIMMS 2013 may be best inventory product I've ever used"
Version: SIMMS Inventory Software 7.1
Setting up in-house inventory systems for companies and individuals as I do, I've found that SIMMS installs the quickest and sets itself up more perfectly than the other programs I have tried. It's easy to learn and easy to use.
None. What may seem to be an enormous number of features do not get in the way of wither basic or intermediate inventory use.
Lots of features, both quick and easy to use. It's a good'un.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: