From Scimonoce Software:
SEE Finance is a comprehensive personal finance manager featuring investment tracking and direct account downloads. With SEE Finance, you can download account information directly from hundreds of financial institutions and import data from tens of thousands of others. You can keep track of all your financial accounts including banking, credit card, loan, asset, liability, income and investment accounts and you can track and monitor individual investments. Other features include: investment tracking and monitoring (stocks, bonds, options and more), scheduled recurring transactions, import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files, export CSV, TXF, and QIF files, transaction filters, budget monitoring, in-depth reporting and multiple currency support.
What's new in this version:
- Added a "Generate Backup" option in the File menu.
- The program will now generate a file backup every 24 hours if needed when left open.
- Can now select multiple recurring transactions and "Post Now".
- Adjustments made for macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.