From Scimonoce Software:
SEE Finance is a comprehensive personal finance manager featuring investment tracking and direct account downloads. With SEE Finance, you can download account information directly from hundreds of financial institutions and import data from tens of thousands of others. You can keep track of all your financial accounts including banking, credit card, loan, asset, liability, income and investment accounts and you can track and monitor individual investments. Other features include: investment tracking and monitoring (stocks, bonds, options and more), scheduled recurring transactions, import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files, export CSV, TXF, and QIF files, transaction filters, budget monitoring, in-depth reporting and multiple currency support.
What's new in this version:
- Various adjustments and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Simple and intuitive personal finance app.
- Account book that manages several account types.
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Keep in touch with your expenses by organizing your personal bu...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Get control of your finances.
- Personal financial software.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Money management solution for home and small businesses.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Manage your finances.
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Manage and keep track of your personal finances.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 42 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's Pretty Good"
Version: SEE Finance 0.9.15.0
I switched from a Windows 8 machine and used Quicken 2013 for home and business. I've had SEE Finance for about a month and am satisfied with it. It works well. It is reasonably intuitive. There is a learning curve. Establishing accounts and entering transactions is easy. It is flexible. Reporting seems to be accurate so far, which Quicken wasn't always.
Figuring out how to update stock prices and compare investment returns is cumbersome. I'm not sure if investment returns include dividends.
Try the 30 day trial. It is not difficult to set up. If you don't like, don't buy it. For the price, I think it is well worth the money.