Omnidea Rulers allows to create on whole screen area a set of rulers, like most common graphic editors allows on their working areas only. Using the guide lines enables to measure and position objects with precision and it's incredibly useful in many fields, such as computer graphics, desktop publishing and web design. Rulers can also be used to select a screen area and take a screenshot that is automatically saved to desktop or copied to system clipboard.
What's new in this version: Fixes compatibility with Japanese and Chinese language on OS X 10.7 (Lion)
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Font viewer which can view fonts which aren't installed.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Measure distances, angles and colors on the screen.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Easily and seamlessly extracts objects from images.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Layer-based illustrating & vector-drawing tool.
- Manage multiple virtual screens to arrange your programs on.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Get info tool with batch mode & contextual menu.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Rulers 2.10
unknown - will not work
does not work on 10.6.7 2010 powerbook
had to give a star rating of something; I am sure it would rate higher if I could test it.
Version: Rulers 1.1.194
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Works immediately and beautifully on a somewhat nonstandard dual monitor setup (secondary monitor on the left and radically different resolution). Shortcut keys to show and hide the guides. Very neat.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content