Omnidea Rulers allows to create on whole screen area a set of rulers, like most common graphic editors allows on their working areas only. Using the guide lines enables to measure and position objects with precision and it's incredibly useful in many fields, such as computer graphics, desktop publishing and web design. Rulers can also be used to select a screen area and take a screenshot that is automatically saved to desktop or copied to system clipboard.
What's new in this version: Fixes compatibility with Japanese and Chinese language on OS X 10.7 (Lion)
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Incorporate transparent horizontal and vertical rulers to measu...
- Manage multiple virtual screens to arrange your programs on.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Create multiple virtual desktops.
- Font viewer which can view fonts which aren't installed.
- Set a webcam as your desktop picture.
- Allows you to display the distance your mouse travels all day l...
- Measure distances, angles and colors on the screen.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Hide the clutter on your desktop.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Rulers 2.10
unknown - will not work
does not work on 10.6.7 2010 powerbook
had to give a star rating of something; I am sure it would rate higher if I could test it.
Version: Rulers 1.1.194
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Works immediately and beautifully on a somewhat nonstandard dual monitor setup (secondary monitor on the left and radically different resolution). Shortcut keys to show and hide the guides. Very neat.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content