This version 1.2 update for Rome: Total War includes a host of changes and fixes to both single-player and multiplayer modes. Check the included read-me file for a full list of changes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Fix several multiplayer issues in Half-Life: Blue Shift.
- Convert files between DXF, DWG, and DXB formats.
- Update your retail version of Rome: Total War to version 1.1.
- Get the v1.14 patch and its handful of minor balance tweaks and...
- Fix a number of bugs, balance gameplay, and enable multiplayer ...
- Fix an issue with companions breaking cutscenes or scripted eve...
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Bin laden as alian.
- Revamp Rome: Total War with this realism mod.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1