From Lunkwill Labs:
Robot Battle puts a twist on traditional game-play by challenging players to design and code adaptable battling robots. Your goal is to create robots or teams of robots to compete in tournaments against friends and other players from around the world. Robots fight using skills like radar scanning and by firing missiles, dodging, ramming, avoiding mines, and collecting energy bonuses. Robot Battle is unique because it takes strategy rather than reflexes, accuracy, or timing to succeed.
What differentiates one robot from the next is its brain, for which you are responsible. This makes Robot Battle both a challenging game and a fun way to learn programming. The game includes extensive tutorials and help documentation that teach everything from basic programming skills to advanced robot creation. Everyone from computer novices to expert programmers can learn to play. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Team up with wacky robots for wild rides and challenging puzzle...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create stick-figure animations on your Windows PC.
- Find multiplayer gaming sessions on the net.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Blow up every robot and free your world from machine occupation...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Purchase, download, and play video games.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Jump magically and attack stars with your robot unicorn.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Interesting for programmer"
Version: Robot Battle 1.4.05
I like to see the battle. It's interesting who's win. Good tutorial
Too boring to investigate how to create the new one. It would be nice to have an opportunity to select from 5 or 10 predefined robots, and change only some part to create the new one.