Risk Managenable Free Edition is free fully-featured comprehensive Risk Management spreadsheet software solution. This objective-centered risk management program focuses on qualitative risk and control assessments, and is aligned with ISO31000. It contains all required registers: risk, control, reliability, key risk indicators (KRIs), incidents, objectives, opportunities, assurance needs and plans, top priorities, and maturity model. You can instantly create risk and reliability heat maps, control heat tables, and hundreds of charts. All are ready to be copied and pasted in your reports outside the application. You can recoup your data from tens of perspectives with drop-down lists for selecting criteria. Educational in nature, the application automatically shows countless meaningful color-coded outputs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 includes internal improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track a project's progress to its budget and generate forecasts...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Compute equity position shared size based on specified risk cri...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Play the classic "World Domination Risk" game and conquer the w...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Perform assessment, tracking, and monitoring of potential risk ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Analyze risks and profit.
- Provide a risk register with a low investment.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Identify risks and monitor risk mitigation.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Restore or repair your Registry, and correct or remove improper...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Display information about programs and processes running on you...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your company's labor risks information.
- Analyze your potential investment risks and opportunities.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content