From Zelek Software:
Ringy Dingy allows you to create ringtones for iPhone. You can create ringtones from iTunes tracks and most audio and video files. There are no per-ringtone fees and you don't need to jailbreak your iPhone. You simply drop the track into the program, select the desired audio, and your ringtone will be placed in the ringtones section of iTunes, ready to sync with your iPhone.
More Products to Consider
- Create iPhone ringtones from any unprotected song in your iTune...
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Digital video editing system.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Import your video collection into iTunes.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your ratings and comments for iPhone/iPod touch apps.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Copy music, movies, playlists & more from your iPhone, iPod Tou...
- Tallies up the price of all apps you've purchased in the App St...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Compare and merge iTunes libraries on Macs, Windows and Apple m...
- Watch music video clips with any song in iTunes.
- Import and convert photos and movies between iPhoto and iTunes.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Copy music from iPod to Mac and sync songs to iTunes.
- Stream movies and TV shows from iTunes to your iPad, iPhone, or...