From Zelek Software:
Ringy Dingy allows you to create ringtones for iPhone. You can create ringtones from iTunes tracks and most audio and video files. There are no per-ringtone fees and you don't need to jailbreak your iPhone. You simply drop the track into the program, select the desired audio, and your ringtone will be placed in the ringtones section of iTunes, ready to sync with your iPhone.
More Products to Consider
- Create iPhone ringtones from any unprotected song in your iTune...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Import your video collection into iTunes.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Digital video editing system.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Manage your ratings and comments for iPhone/iPod touch apps.
- Copy music, movies, playlists & more from your iPhone, iPod Tou...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Compare and merge iTunes libraries on Macs, Windows and Apple m...
- Import and convert photos and movies between iPhoto and iTunes.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Tallies up the price of all apps you've purchased in the App St...
- Watch music video clips with any song in iTunes.
- Copy music from iPod to Mac and sync songs to iTunes.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.