From The Right Stuff of Tahoe:
RightCardReader scans bar coded business cards created with any RightCardWare family program. Either professionally printed, or from your desktop on inexpensive paper stock! With bar code accuracy, RightCardReader scans them into personal information managers (PIMs), such as Microsoft Outlook and CardScan. RightCardReader also exports to vCards or PIMs that read and write vCards. RightCardReader works with flatbed TWAIN, CardScan, and Symbol scanners. Scan bunches of cards at once. The bar codes that RightCardReader scans appear on business cards of people who want to delight their clients, colleagues, and friends by saving them time. And bar coded cards do save time. Why type it when you can scan it?
Version 1.5 supports scanning multiple cards at once.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create barcode labels and print them.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create code 128 barcodes in any program supporting TrueType fon...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Track and create inventory easily.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Access all Novell data without a network setup or cabling.
- Create and customize ID cards.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create custom bar codes for home, hobby, and retail.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create Adobe compatible PDFs from over 300 applications, print ...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Access a mixed drink database and print index cards.
- Use an alarm to help you get on your way.
- Show the contents of the page's head element.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- View the tags on a page without seeing the sourcecode.