CNET Editors' reviewThis application produces sounds at various pitches, but many of its features are disabled in the trial version. Rife Generator's no-frills interface lets the user choose either a constant or modulated tone and set the sound's frequency. It offers triangular, sine, and square waveforms that create a different sound pattern and pitch. You can adjust the bandwidth, sound quality, and other settings to create the best output for your computer. Options to create a pulsed signal, save tones, and run tone scripts aren't available in the trial version. Though this application is touted as a Rife device, it doesn't include information on what the various sounds are intended to achieve. The program does indeed produce a wide range of tones and can be used by anyone, but its efficacy as a mechanism to kill unwanted cells in the body is more difficult to gauge.
From Timo Esser:
This Program can generate signals in accordance with the theories of the researcher Royal Rife for use as a Rife Device. Features: Uses standard sound card; Generates frequencies 20Hz-22kHz (sine/square/triangle); Pulsed signals with variable duty cycle 1-99%; Extensive scripting capabilities (Macros) ; Preset storage and recall; Change frequencies directly by keyboard, mouse button or slider; Multi sound card support.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Generate different test audio signals.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Set event reminders.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Make your PC generate various sound waves.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Generate noise signals.
- Grow your virus to cover the whole playing field in less than t...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Generate some random music.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Turns the PC into a function generator for testing, demonstrati...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Place and watch an animated square that floats around your desk...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Watch oscilloscope style output trace from any Windows sound so...
- Generate sound effects using impulse response technique by adju...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- View fractal images on your desktop screensaver.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A bare bones Rife unit that needs further enhancements."
Version: Rife Generator 3.4
Its the lowest cost PC Rife generator out there and does offer quite a few options for generating the tones, sine waves (Dr. Rife used sine waves and NOT square waves as the author of this software maintains - See John Bedini and his Rife generator rebuild), square waves, and triangle waves. It also offers steady tones, pulsed tones, and several frequency sweeps including a logarithmic sweep that is very fancy.
It uses a ridiculous and finicky script editor for entering for entering and saving frequency sets. The Rife Group puts out the Rife Master List that lists frequencies discovered by Rife, Turf, Barr, and others. It's available as a PDF. The author T. Essen needs a different system for entering and calling up this valuable list with his software.
The software only has maximum time limit of 2 minutes for frequency that may require five to twenty minutes for some conditions. You can click on the loop function that will play the tone continuously until you hit stop, but you have to use a timer. This is such an easy fix for the software that has been out for six years now. The inability to easily enter frequency sets and associate times for each frequency within the set is a serious drawback for this software.
I did mention it is cheap, only $27 USD. This makes it the lowest cost of the all the PC generators offered for download. I would pay more for these important enhancements.
What T. Essen's Rife Generator does right it does very well. The tone shaping functions are varied and easy to implement. Saving frequency sets and associating individual times with each is laughably and maddeningly difficult. Setting the timing sets beyond 2 minutes requires you to check the time yourself and this is mostly unacceptable as the software can be easily modified to address this. If you are a frugal cheapskate like me, the very low cost will attract you, but realize you can get the added functionality from other developers if you pay four times the cost. Your decision.