Rhino can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids in Windows. Rhino has limited support for polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size.
What's new in this version:
- Improved modeling tools, including better variable-radius blend tools and improved Booleans.
- Better editing tools, including direct polysurface editing tools and command history.
- Interface enhancements, including new SmartTrackÃ¢â??Â¢ technology and more advanced display options.
- Improved 2-D drawing tools, including line styles, line weight, hidden line, and hatching.
- Better mesh support. All editing tools should work on mesh objects as well as on... See all new features »