From Evolution Interactive:
Simply drop your classic application or resource file onto rezycle and it will extract all of the resources for you and place them into a folder next to the original file. But wait, thats not all! It will not only extract the old stuff for you, but it will also convert it into fabulous modern formats! Have some old 'snd ' resources? BANG! Now you have some spiffy new AIFF files! Old icons and cursors? BANG! Transformed into lovely png files! As a special bonus, anything rezycle can't convert will be exported as binary files for you to attack with your favorite hex editor!
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Add support for FLAC files to any application.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Extracts icons from any osx file in .png format.
- Make pseudo copies of files and folders;. a pseudo file is an e...
- Find duplicates on any folder, hard disk or network very quickl...
- Universal, self-configuring desktop printer.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Checks preference files for corruption.
- Encrypt & decrypt files of all types using any key code you wan...
- Program to create and unpack Gzip (GZ) files.