CNET Editors' review
Review operates much like a set of digital flash cards, except it offers some helpful twists. The program's ability to test you with cards you create yourself sets it apart from physical flash cards and might just improve your studies.
Review's interface is sparse but easily understood with a bit of experimental clicking. There's no Help file, but the program offers instructions within the various options and tools. We were able to easily create our own flash cards featuring separate question and answer portions. These cards are organized into folders that can be focused on particular subjects. This is a handy way of organizing your cards, but it's time consuming if you're processing a large number of questions. Review really begins to shine when you test yourself with your cards. You can make the harder questions reappear more often, depending on whether you answer incorrectly or not, in order to better test yourself. This is a well-planned tool for studying, but it's also very practical. It has a useful set of tools to design mathematical-based questions, which math students may appreciate. Overall, this is a simple and useful program for testing yourself on whatever it is you want to learn.
Review has a 90-day trial period. Because of its simple layout and helpful results, this program is one we recommend.
From Smart Learning Software:
Review helps you study efficiently and retain information for a long time. The program keeps track of how well you know each question, so it can test your weaker spots more frequently. You can add your own questions or flashcards in the form of text, mathematical symbols, images, or sounds. You can also set prerequisites to any question.
What's new in this version: The following Registration Code allows you to use the program for free: PHO88OAWR0UKI7BOAMOE
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Improve your learning and memorizing abilities.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Master memory-intensive content.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Find memory leaks in any Windows application.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get over 300 multiple-choice test questions for CCNA exam.
- Recover data from any type of storage media using FAT 16/32 fil...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Read and copy files on your memory card.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Recover lost photo, video & audio files from memory cards and o...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Meet the Blobbies in this memory challenge and guess which shap...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Use touchscreen stylus for drumming practices and improve your ...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Train your memory.
- Build and strengthen basic math skills and improve math profici...