What is a keylogger? Keyloggers are programs which allow to monitor the activities of users on a computer. Hidden in the background, these monitoring software record keystrokes and take screenshots. This way, families and business can monitor the activities on their network without the direct knowledge of the users. Why choosing Revealer Keylogger? Revealer Keylogger Free is completely free without any time limitation. Sophisticated yet very easy-to-use, this key logger offers multiple functionalities. It logs everything that is typed on the keyboard, regardless of the application (mail software, instant messaging program, web browser, etc.). The user interface is simple: it shows the dates and the user name on the left hand side, and the recorded items are displayed on the right hand side. The other users won't access to the software. The keylogger runs invisible on the desktop, no window or message is displayed. Furthermore, the interface is secure thanks to a special hot-key combo. And for a full access protection, you can set a password that the program will ask before being displayed on the screen. Is Revealer Keylogger safe? Revealer Keylogger is a safe keylogger from Logixoft, a trusted French company. Since keyloggers are designed to be invisible, they can be considered as spyware or spy gadgets by some antivirus or security tools. However, Revealer Keylogger contains no viruses and no spyware and the data collected won't be transmitted to unknown third parties. Detection can be avoided by adding Revealer Keylogger to the exclusion list of the antivirus software. There is a non-free version of Revealer Keylogger. What are the differences? The free keylogger offers all the basic features of a spy software. As simple as this free version, Revealer Keylogger Pro can take screenshots and send the logs via email, FTP or local network. After the monitoring software is installed, you can receive the recorded items at the selected frequency and read them on any device. The key logger is also completely hidden on the computer, meaning it doesn't appear in tools such as Windows Task Manager, Windows Explorer, Control Panel/Uninstall list, or the registry.
What's new in this version: Version 2.09 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Detect hidden processes that do not appear in standard detectio...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Monitor and record PC activities in a stealth mode, send logs v...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Record all keystrokes, launched applications, and opened window...
- Organize your passwords and other sensitive information.
- Monitor and record every Facebook activity on the computer in h...
- Add and modify saved cookies and sessions.
- Monitor and record all keyboard, Internet, and Windows activiti...
- Log every keystroke of your keyboard while you're away from you...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 41 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"There is a trojen virus beware"
Version: Revealer Keylogger Free 2.09
there is no pros to report
"Basic functionality but works OK..."
Version: Revealer Keylogger Free 2.09
- Simple, straight-forward UI
- Limited functionality
Not a bad key logger if all you are interested in is logging keystrokes, period.
Logging options available are keystrokes and screenshots and in the free version only keystrokes can be recorded. Delivery options can be defined but are disabled in the free version. Stealth functionality too is not available in the free version.
Revealer Keylogger Free has very limited options in terms of functionality. In addition, this is further stripped off in the free version.
But then it does record keystrokes well and has a very basic, simple UI. Go for it if that's all you need.