Reunion helps you to document, store, and display information about your family -- your ancestors, descendants, cousins, etc. It records names, dates, places, facts, plenty of notes, sources of information, pictures, sounds, and videos. It shows family relationships in an elegant, graphic form -- people and families are linked in an easy-to-understand fashion. Reunion makes it easy to publish your family tree information -- even if you want to share it on the Web or carry it on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You can automatically create common genealogy reports, charts, and forms, as well as birthday calendars, mailing lists, questionnaires, indexes, and other lists. Reunion even creates slideshows, calculates relationships, ages, and statistics.
What's new in this version:
- Sources list - fixed a problem when using the ? character to find populated fields.
- Date feasibility - fixed a problem where date feasibility checking was not working when a new parent was added.
- Reports - fixed a problem when creating reports with notes containing double-chevron characters.
- Reports - fixed a text styling bug in RTF reports.
- Register and Ahnentafel reports - fixed a capitalization problem when a date modifier began a sentence.... See all new features »