CNET Editors' reviewThis program helps you systematically organize a vehicle restoration project though it lacks options to link to supplier catalogs. Restoration Manager's basic interface utilizes extensive pull-down menus and information is presented in a clear treeview manner. Though at first it looks very simple, you'll quickly realize it was written be someone familiar with auto restoration. You can quickly add groups, parts, or other component to be restored or replaced. You also can add photographs of stripped parts or series of photographs to detail a removal procedure. Based on data input, the program provides concise lists of needed restoration jobs, supplier orders, and needed assemblies. Restoration Manager's demo version limits the user to a single project and 10 parts. Our tests also highlight a need for a field to connect directly to supplier catalog listings. Any level of user will find this program simple to understand and use, but only experienced auto restorers will find it useful.
Restoration Manager has been designed to help make the restoration of your vehicle, quicker, easier and more enjoyable. It does this by helping you catalogue parts as they are removed from the vehicle and giving you the opportunity to add notes and photographs that will help when you come to reassemble the vehicle. Restoration Manager has sophisticated report and search functions, meaning you can find parts years after taking them off the vehicle, plus job lists so you can easily see what needs to be done to finish some or your entire project. Restoration Manager is powerful, flexible and suitable for any vehicle, whether it's a car, bike, truck or tractor.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Track your vehicle-oriented projects in great detail.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Control all incoming jobs in your organization.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Prepare quotes, invoices, and costing for print shops.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Manage your vehicle service records.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Audit, monitor, and control all print traffic.
- Keep track of information about your vehicle.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Monitor your vehicle maintenance, parts, and other information ...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Enhance or repair your vehicle.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Calculate job costs and track all the related information.
- Switch among many virtual desktops.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.