From Zygmunt Software:
Report Manager is a report management tool for Crystal Report files developed using Business Objects (TM) Crystal Reports product up through version XI Release 2. Allows menuing and viewing of reports with ODBC, OLE DB, and other supported database connections. With single sign-on active directory, windows domain, and local windows security, and integrated database connection security, users never have to remember another database password. Network features for sharing reports, managing access, parameters, and report functions.
Restricts users to only those reports to which they have been granted access. All other reports are hidden. Full viewing, printing, exporting, and drill-down capabilities are supported. Store parameters with your report to be passed to your report at runtime, or let users enter parameters at runtime. Run reports from the command-line or from third-party applications. Use stored parameters or pass report parameters from the command-line.
What's new in this version: Version 2.03 added the capability to store and pass parameters to reports, and command-line options for generating reports from a command line or third-party applications.
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Back up and exchange data between your MS SQL Server databases.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create online reports and web forms.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Store your passwords in a database that can be access over the ...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage motorbikes with this comprehensive database tool.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and report your hard disk space usage.
- Extract data and generate report of extracted data from databas...
- Store your passwords in encrypted databases.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Store your passwords in a single database locked with master ke...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Administer your passwords and private data in a secure way.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Analyze, compare, and add errors table to the student database ...
- Manage your bookmarks and passwords in IE.