From Small Business Friendly:
Rent Register is a great landlord/tenant management tool. It is designed to collect and store tenant information, to record rent payments and receivables, to generate tenant recipts and invoices, and to display monthly, quarterly, and annual financials. It also has a built in decision making tool which calculates rent revenues using the "Income Approach". Rent Register is the perfect companion for the average small time landlord.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 is updated for newer versions of MS Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor and control your expenses, incomes, and financial state...
- Gain control of your finances and track your financial activity...
- Forecast investment returns based on current savings.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create a wedding budget of estimated and actual expenses in MS ...
- Compute tax based on Indian laws.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track time and expenses you front on your client and employees'...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and create reports about rental property records.
- Track all of your customers, sales, and create invoices.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Estimate financial results of buying a house vs renting an apar...
- Keep track of your expenses and manage your budget.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage accounts receivable information and transactions and gen...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Helped me organize rentals and expenses quickly"
Version: Rent Register 3.0
Easy to use but needs Excel software program.
You have to reduce the document to fit on the screen. A bit frustrating to constantly reduce the document to the computer screen size.
This software was exactly what I needed to get years of bank statements, receipts and papers into a format that all tenants could understand. The years account of payments and nonpayments could be quickly viewed leaving no questions of rental payments made.