Remote Manager enables administrator to perform mundane tasks and more remotely. This tool has powerful system restore feature based on Microsoft Windows System restore. It allows administrators to remotely restore the system to a previous state, force create a restore point snapshot and or schedule restore point creation on the network systems. It has a very simple to use user interface.
In addition, Remote Manager Application allows administrators to install, uninstall products and system restore, shut down and wakeup on the remote systems. This tool is very useful for the network administrators who are required to manage the remote computers in the Domain. Version 1 removed registration requirement.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Manage all PCs in your network from the comfort of your own wor...
- Manage content and downloads from the Internet or remote server...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Allow or deny list of processes and applications.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get a tool for hardware and software inventory, alerting, remot...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor Internet use in your organization.
- E-mail multiple tasks directly from Microsoft Project.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Administer your network computers remotely.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Administer computers on your LAN remotely.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Create plans for future projects.