Remote Display enables desktop extension and mirroring using networked Macs and Windows PCs. One or more Macs or PCs share their displays by running Remote Display Server, and one Mac or PC uses the shared displays by running Remote Display Client. The client computer uses a TCP/IP connection to display its desktop by sending display information over the network. The client computer can duplicate local displays (mirroring) or extend its desktop onto the shared displays (extending). The client computer can use up to 4 remote displays. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- EBook reader for Mac.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Cultivate & further advance artistic endeavors of creative mind...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Place interactive wallpapers of Ghost Forest family's 2nd membe...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Update your iPod and iPod mini to take advantage of the latest ...