RemodelCost Estimator for Excel designed for remodelers, repair and restoration contractors, architects, adjusters and individuals with a remodeling project. Built-in, user-modifiable unit cost data for all cost categories covering remodel construction. Selections are made using a step-by-step wizard interface and Lookup window which requires no construction knowledge or experience. Reports include user-modifiable price quotation.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Build fast and accurate concrete construction cost estimates.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your sign shop.
- Create construction estimates using any or all of Craftsman Boo...
- Estimate home renovation project costs.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Compute and record cost estimation and maintain a database with...
- Estimate construction costs and create proposals and reports ba...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create professional accurate estimates in minutes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create accurate home valuation estimates for residential constr...
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create insurance repair and restoration cost estimates accurate...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Examine contents of any damaged or corrupt BKF file to restore ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It might be a good program. Just not sure."
Version: RemodelCost Estimator for Excel 9.0
.All calculations seem to be accurate. Wish I could have tried the construction part of it. For painting, it is fair to good.
When someone advertises you get 7 days to try it, I expect to receive just that. It started counting down from 6 days left to 1 day left, all within 30 minutes. I'm very
disappointed. I may look at others now. This makes me wonder about it.
I would love to give more details, but I can't based on the fact that there is programming built in to this software that will not give you the time to run it through it's paces well enough for an evaluation. I thought I was allowed 7 days, but I only got two! It seemed to be a fair to good software program up to that point.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content