RemodelCost Estimator for Excel designed for remodelers, repair and restoration contractors, architects, adjusters and individuals with a remodeling project. Built-in, user-modifiable unit cost data for all cost categories covering remodel construction. Selections are made using a step-by-step wizard interface and Lookup window which requires no construction knowledge or experience. Reports include user-modifiable price quotation.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Build fast and accurate concrete construction cost estimates.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage your sign shop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create construction estimates using any or all of Craftsman Boo...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Estimate home renovation project costs.
- Compute and record cost estimation and maintain a database with...
- Estimate construction costs and create proposals and reports ba...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create professional accurate estimates in minutes.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create accurate home valuation estimates for residential constr...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create insurance repair and restoration cost estimates accurate...
- Examine contents of any damaged or corrupt BKF file to restore ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It might be a good program. Just not sure."
Version: RemodelCost Estimator for Excel 9.0
.All calculations seem to be accurate. Wish I could have tried the construction part of it. For painting, it is fair to good.
When someone advertises you get 7 days to try it, I expect to receive just that. It started counting down from 6 days left to 1 day left, all within 30 minutes. I'm very
disappointed. I may look at others now. This makes me wonder about it.
I would love to give more details, but I can't based on the fact that there is programming built in to this software that will not give you the time to run it through it's paces well enough for an evaluation. I thought I was allowed 7 days, but I only got two! It seemed to be a fair to good software program up to that point.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content