From Blue Lakes Technology:
Reminder Forwarding for Outlook automatically sends your Outlook reminders to your mobile phone or e-mail when you are away from your desk. When any of your reminders pop up, Reminder Forwarding will wait for you to click snooze, dismiss, or open the reminder. If you do not click on the reminder within 60 seconds your reminder will instantly be sent to your mobile phone, or e-mail. You do not have to set up any rules or out-of-office settings.
Version 4 improved integration with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
More Products to Consider
- Send and receive SMS from Outlook and remind your agenda via SM...
- Send and receive SMS messages from Outlook or your cell phone.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Send and receive SMS directly from your PC.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Send free text messages to mobile phones or schedule them for d...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Receive short messages on your mobile phone with e-mail support...
- Send SMS from Nokia cell-phone.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Send around 600 to 750 SMS per hour.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Send SMS worldwide via Internet.
- Send SMS messages to your friends.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Send SMS text messages directly from ACT software.
- Send SMS messages from your computer to a mobile phone.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Send and receive SMS via mobile or GSM devices and manage your ...
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1