From Ruediger Werner:
This user-friendly software manages all your business trips, expenses, allowances for travels in Germany and abroad. You can enter all the expenses you had on the journey, divided into special categories. The software calculates the daily allowances and takes care of all the deductions to be made according to the German Government regulations. All the data regarding allowances since 1999 is in the program. This software creates reports for accounting as an overview and as itemized list.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- High-quality time-stretching & pitch-shifting.
- Manage, track, and analyze investment portfolios.
- Predict your fortune for a particular day or find an answer to ...
- Provides comprehensive calculations for gains & income.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Get market profile charts in MetaTrader4 automatically.
- Track and manage auto shop records.
- Create elegant installation packages.
- Calculate the annual amount you will be able to withdraw during...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: