From Ambrosia Software:
Redline is a racing game for Mac OS X that demonstrates just how much fun tossing polygons around at 200+ mph can be. With its advanced 3D rendering engine and a physics engine that ensures each car has a distinct feel, Redline also shows that running someone off of the road isn't just cathartic, it's downright fun.
Gun the throttle, light up the tires, and hurtle down the track in any of the three racing modes Redline offers: the realistic Simulation mode, an aggressive Arcade mode, or kick it into high gear in the insanely intense Turbo Arcade mode. No matter what your pleasure, take your pick from numerous cars, tracks, and jump into a racing game that delivers adrenaline via digital injection.
The real fun, though, is meeting nice people on the Internet and running them off of the road. Redline supports up to 12 people in a network race, either on a local network, or over the Internet. Meet up in the Lobby, pick a course, pick your cars, and recklessly slam your newfound "friends" into the guard rail in your quest for the coveted checkered flag.
Pure pleasure is in the control. Redline models each wheel of your car independently, as well as the axle width and weight of each car, allowing for an unprecedented feel of the road. Accelerate your way into a corner, tap the brakes, cut the wheel at just the right time, then punch the throttle and power-slide your way to the finish line. Boooooyah!
Redline features a dozen racing challenges such as acceleration, slalom, graduating you to real-world tracks with a variety of racing conditions. With each progressive challenge, your performance earns you new challenges, and new cars to drive. Your performance is also ranked among other Redline players from around the world via an Internet leader board.
What's new in this version:
- Integrated enhanced Ambrosia registration system
- Custom cars can specify RPMs for shifting up and engaging the clutch
- Redline can now list more then 64 different tracks
- Replays with missing plug-in cars will no longer crash the game
- Various other enhancements and bug fixes
- Can list more than 64 tracks
- Will now optionally look for Plug-Ins in ~/Application Support/ Redline/ and save redlogs there as well (it will... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Sort of a fishy maze arcade/action game.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Fast paced arcade action.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Chinese solitaire game with scenery of Japan.
- Fit puzzle pieces into train cargo cars.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- 3rd installment of the Escape Velocity game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Explore an underwater world in this challenging adventure game.