From Brian Schau:
Recal is a quick hack to use when your Palm looses its digitizer settings. This unfortunately happens once in a while (and after every reset!).
Enter Recal. Recal will, when the device is reset, wait 5 seconds and then launch the digitizer calibration program before the Preferences screen is shown.
What's new in this version:
- Enlarged the Recalibrate button.
- Changed versioning from v2rX to v2.X.
- Added better icons.
- Added support for Hi-Density screens.
- AutoDigi is now a procedure alarm - the display on certain models
- shouldn't light up when auto calibrating the display!
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Launch your favorite applications with the existing Palm button...
- Automatically save & restore your digitizer calibration.
- Make your Palm organizer left-handed.
- Recalibrate Palm's digitizer.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Access the digitizer screen.
- Hide icons on your Palm.
- Generate digital sound signals on your Pocket PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: