Recal is a quick hack to use when your Palm looses its digitizer settings. This unfortunately happens once in a while (and after every reset!).
Enter Recal. Recal will, when the device is reset, wait 5 seconds and then launch the digitizer calibration program before the Preferences screen is shown.
What's new in this version:
- Enlarged the Recalibrate button.
- Changed versioning from v2rX to v2.X.
- Added better icons.
- Added support for Hi-Density screens.
- AutoDigi is now a procedure alarm - the display on certain models
- shouldn't light up when auto calibrating the display!