RealGuitar is a virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard. RealGuitar incorporates 3 brand new technologies: multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all six strings of a real guitar; Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard; and Guitar Touch technology letting you imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, After touch.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Learn playing bass guitar.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Apply heavy metal distortion effects to your guitar.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Look up and determine what chords you are playing and how they ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Write and play guitar scores using real audio samples.
- Play MIDI files and show finger positions.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Learn the bases of music theory.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Get a guitar and bass tuner application.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Visually explore modes and chords of the major scale.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Access help in tuning up your guitar.
- Play and tune your guitar using a digital tuner.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Train yourself for playing in a band.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Realistic and User Friendly"
Version: RealGuitar 1.5
I have used several (over 15) programs all claiming to sound like "real guitars". This one sets the standard so far. MusicLabs has developed a powerful program (42MB) with great samples of guitars. Follow the instructions and you should do fine. The 1 patch limit is a set back but if the rest sound like the 12 string, it's gold! The price is set way too high but if you don't own multiple guitars, own this program. You'll thank me.
Price too high and 1 patch limit on trial version.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: