From Scientifically Proven Entertainment:
Put on the soot-stained boots of an everyday hero as a newly graduated Fire Academy cadet getting your start in a big city fire station. Use the firefighter's tools of the trade to rescue survivors and get the fires under control! Experience raging infernos and explosive environments alongside the rest of your Engine Company 13 squad through a story-driven adventure in this unique first-person action game!
- Battle flames alongside your squad over 9 unique levels and locations (a full 7+ hour single player experience) a full cinematic non-viloent shooter experience for PC written by the award winning writers of Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
- Use the tools of the trade - Hose, Axe, Pry Bar(Halligan), Mechanical Separator, Extinguisher, Deck Gun(Monitor), and more.
- Dozens of collectibles and unlockables. - Be part of a squad as your fellow firefighters work with you to make sure everyone makes it out alive.
- Thinking Fire delivers a cunning and dangerous enemy unlike any that has been seen before as the flames have a mind of their own. Multiple difficulty levels really turns up the heat.
- All-Star voice cast including James Marsters (Buffy), Jack McGee (Rescue Me), Michael Jace (The Shield), Jamie Kennedy (Ghost Whisperer), and Jenette Goldstein (Aliens).
Controls - Keyboard or dual stick controller.