CNET Editors' review
Real-Draw Pro will look familiar to people who have used similar programs in the past. With suitable tools for creating digital drawings, Real-Draw Pro attempts to set itself apart from the pack with a few added options, but may be over the heads of novices.
This download looks more complex than Paintbrush, but less confusing than more professional programs like CorelDRAW. People familiar with either of those programs will instantly feel at home with Real-Draw, thanks to its traditional interface. The center of the screen is dominated by the drawing space, while the left side holds all the drawing tools, the right features the more complex controls professionals desire, and the middle offers fun options for creating textures and even 3D lighting. Drawing with Real-Draw Pro is both intuitive and slightly confusing. People will be pleased with the single, smooth step for selecting a tool from the left side menu and using a mouse to create the design. The menu along the right side will be a slight snag for novice users, since options like Bevel, Layer, and the program's confusing color chart seem intended for those with professional training.
Even though some of the options are confusing, creating art with Real-Draw was very simple and people should have no problem finding an immediate comfort zone. This 30-day trial offers a little something for everyone and makes a fine download.
Create professional Web or multimedia graphics from simple images, buttons, and banners to whole interactive Web page, rollovers or illustrations. Real-DRAW Pro happily combine vector, 2D, 3D, and bitmap editing in one drawing package. It seamlessly moves from one form to another, eliminating time-consuming conversion operations and the need for multiple drawing packages. Unlike other graphics packages Real-DRAW Pro offers a fresh new approach for creating graphics.
It gives users unlimited creative power with tools you can hardly find in other packages. Real-Draw Pro is a uniquely versatile application with no limit to the quality and style of output. You can create, for example, realistic 3D drawings using familiar 2D vector tools, airbrush illustrations, Web pages, painted art, photo-realistic imagery, 3D scenes, or photo clone.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.4 fixes for Megarender in Vista/Win7.
More Products to Consider
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create and add Flash animations to your Web sites.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Create and manage attractive, fast-downloading graphic images.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create and modify bitmap images with various features.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- ArtRage lets you create realistic paintings on your computer wi...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create and edit your vector based maps and save them as bitmaps...
- Combine batch file conversion with image editing.
- Create and host your own 2D online RPG worlds.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create and edit 2D vector graphics.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create database driven Web pages in a matter of minutes.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create and edit text files.
- Create sophisticated 2D and 3D charts and graphs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Didn't get a chance to try this program"
Version: Real-Draw Pro 5.2.4
I tried to download this program and had several issues. First when I clicked "install program" it just shut down the installer, then Windows Security Essentials started popping up in my desktop warning me about a potentially dangerous program on my computer, then when I started my browser again, I found my homepage changed to a cheap looking search engine which was loaded with pop-up adverts. I would definitely NOT reccomend downloading this program!!
"A good program for beginners"
Version: Real-Draw Pro 5.2.4
The price is high
All in all a good program