From Compiled Services:
ReadySuite, developed by Compiled Services, is a bundled suite of specialized litigation tools for handling various document related tasks. Included in the suite are modules for reviewing, validating, merging, and manipulating load files, converting among multiple image formats such as TIF and PDF, applying or removing endorsements from image sets, generating searchable text and PDF files using OCR, and batch printing image sets to high capacity printers.
The core modules powering ReadySuite are listed below: ReadyConvert - load file review, conversion, merging, manipulating and validation. ReadyEndorse - batch endorsing, redaction and trimming of image sets. ReadyExport - convert image formats, merge text files, consolidate documents and more. ReadyOCR - generate searchable text and PDF files with multiple cleanup and output options. ReadyPrint - high capacity image printing with custom folder and separator sheets. ReadySuite supports most industry standard load file formats, including Concordance, EDRM, IPRO, Summation, Trial Director and custom CSV/DAT files for various importing and exporting related tasks. Further, ReadySuite allows users to import their data without the use of load files, by importing folders containing images, text, and native files.
Using ReadySuite, litigation support teams can quickly and accurately verify their product deliverables as they are moved through the EDRM process. With a built in image and text viewer, users can view full page images, thumbnails, and metadata side-by-side while seamlessly navigating documents using the advanced grid view. Common image formats are also supported by ReadySuite, including TIF, PDF, and JPG. Users can use ReadySuite to convert among image formats, such as TIF to PDF or PDF to TIF. In addition, users can convert single page images to multi-page images and vice versa while preserving their associated text files. Other image formats supported are BMP, PNG, and GIF. ReadySuite is used by law firms and vendors alike - by attorneys, paralegals, and litigation support staff. Common usages include inspecting load files, reviewing a production before it is sent to opposing counsel - or from opposing counsel, handling various production related tasks such as document endorsements, generating high-quality OCR, and batch printing documents with metadata printed on the slip-sheets.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Search out words, including foreign text, to make word or alpha...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Let your terminal users create PDF files from any printable doc...
- Convert PostScript to Image such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG, and GIF.
- Display DWG/DXF/DWF files without CAD application.
- Terminal users can create PDF files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add image and PDF Viewer Control into your .NET applications.
- Create high resolution PDF documents on your computer.
- Seal PDF with digital signature and encryption security.
- Generate PDF documents.
- Index PDF documents with MS indexing clients.