From ReaSoft Development:
ReaConverter Pro is a batch image converter with an unrivaled number of supported graphics file formats: more than 400, including PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, and AI. Understandable on a hunch, ReaConverter Pro makes image conversion and oft-recurring picture editing simple for you. The program can rename files (advanced options are available), and edit images (crop, rotate, image resizer, mirror, sharpen, blur, detail, smooth, contour, stamp, and change resolution and color intensity). ransparent watermarking and borders can be added as well. When processing images, ReaConverter Pro optionally keeps EXIF information that can be used for advanced renaming or watermarking.
What's new in this version: Version 6.9 adds wizard to perform direct conversion of vector to vector.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View, edit, and convert various types of images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Convert and resize batches of your images easily.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit, retouch, and copy image files from one platform to anothe...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Batch convert your images into the BMP format.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create and edit an unlimited seamless backgrounds in a minimal ...
- Resize and watermark your pictures to prepare them for publishi...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Mount ISO, make bootable ISO image, burn CD, DVD, Blu-ray.
- Manage and edit your images.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
Version: ReaConverter Pro 6.5
"Great piece of software!"
Version: ReaConverter Pro 6.0
Batch DF to JPG conversion, PostScript formats support: PDF, EPS, AI, command line
Little bit slow
"clean sequential operation"
Version: ReaConverter Pro 5
first professional looking quality application I've seen after downloading 6 image resizers.
Would like to do more than just the basic operations it gives. The placement of options on the gui is kind a little off sync. Still a good program though
"Almost, Almost, Alm - nah, never mind..."
Version: ReaConverter Pro 4
Clean Interface, Intuitive Wizards, Good Quality Output... Man, this program had so much going for it because it is VERY WELL done with regards to its useability. Very friendly, very easy, etc, etc...
Man, I almost converted over to this program FULL TIME but I am uninstalling it until they update it. I would give it 3 Stars but it is actually PRETTY GOOD, so why the UNINSTALL? Well, ICONS... Yep, I use the Icon feature HEAVILY and sadly this program does NOT do Windows XP Icons properly. I create 256X256 32BIT PNG files (FOR VISTA OF COURSE) and then convert them to Windows XP icons but this program creates HIGH QUALITY icons except for some strange SMUDGE EFFECT at the bottom. I do not know WHAT IT IS, maybe the ALPHA TRANSPARENCY since ALOT of programs seem to have a problem with this. But this program definitely does NOT handle VISTA ICONS properly let alone Windows XP icons so I cannot give it a 5. It squeeked 4 Stars because it actually does alot of other things VERY WELL but hopefully they will fix the ICON problem.