Query, edit, browse, and manage all major databases from one database tool. RazorSQL (OSX) is a universal database query tool, programming and sql editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
RazorSQL (OSX) ships with a built-in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration. RazorSQL (OSX) are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and eleven other programming languages.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for macOS Sierra
- Enhanced single-threaded mode for legacy ODBC drivers
- Added a preference to force RazorSQL to run in single-threaded mode (for legacy drivers that don't support multi-threading)
- Added support for more Salesforce count query types
- Xactly and CacheDB ODBC conn... See all new features »