From Richardson Software:
Query, edit, browse, and manage all major databases from one database tool. RazorSQL (OSX) is a universal database query tool, programming and sql editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
RazorSQL (OSX) ships with a built-in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration. RazorSQL (OSX) are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and eleven other programming languages.
What's new in this version:
- Added a View -> Font -> Reset Fonts to Default menu option and adding a reset fonts to default
option in the preferences
- Mac 64-bit: Included executable program within RazorSQL.app so command line programs
can be run without any additional installs required
- Changed default editor font size from 11 to 12
- Xactly ODBC Driver: If query returns no rows, don't show error
- Xactly: Drop-downs: Configure for schema support only - remove catalog/database ...
See all new features »