Query, edit, browse, and manage all major databases from one database tool. RazorSQL (OSX) is a universal database query tool, programming and sql editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
RazorSQL (OSX) ships with a built-in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration. RazorSQL (OSX) are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and eleven other programming languages.
What's new in this version:
- Edit query window from query results tab is now a bigger window and has syntax highlighting
- Added support for Derby version 10.12
- Upgraded graphics libraries on Windows and Mac
- Salesforce: Added support for querying using ALL ROWS
- Teradata: Updated driver class name on connection wizard to re... See all new features »