From Richardson Software:
Query, edit, browse, and manage all major databases from one database tool. RazorSQL (OSX) is a universal database query tool, programming and sql editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
RazorSQL (OSX) ships with a built-in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration. RazorSQL (OSX) are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and eleven other programming languages.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for the XLSX format for the command line export process
- Added Azure Data Warehouse connection option for SQL Azure
- Added support for mouse-based horizontal scrolling on Mac
- Better support for SQL keywords in Salesforce queries
- Upgraded HSQLDB driver to 2.3.4
- Upgraded SQLite driver to 3.16
- Upgraded sqlite3 command line program to 3.16
- Icons and Text not getting scaled enough for Windows scaling above 150...
See all new features »