From Richardson Software:
Query, edit, browse, and manage all major databases from one database tool. RazorSQL (OSX) is a universal database query tool, programming and sql editor, database navigator, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQLite, and Sybase.
RazorSQL (OSX) ships with a built-in relational database engine that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration. RazorSQL (OSX) are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects; tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures; and a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and eleven other programming languages.
What's new in this version:
- Added auto download and install option for the MS SQL Server driver for SQL Server and SQL Azure
- Added razorsql_portable.exe to the Windows version for launching a self-contained version of RazorSQL that does not store data outside of its directory structure
- Upgraded JRE to version 1.7.0_45 on Windows and Linux versions ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, and backup databases on remote hosts.
- Manage business database applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- SQL Query Tool for developers and administrators.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Database tool: query, manage, maintain relational database syst...
- Database browsing, retrieval and manipulation tool.
- Check performance and diagnostics of your MySQL database server...
- Cross-platform database tool for SQL databases.
- SQL database development environment.
- Administrate MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PGSQL and Oracle multi-...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Implement a self-contained, transactional SQL database engine.
- Administrate your databases.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Find database tables not used or used in your scripts.
- Import data from databases into Microsoft Excel X.