From RasterVect Software:
With RasterVect Free, edit a raster file in your CAD program; you first have to convert it to a vector file. It transforms paper drawings or raster images into a vector format. Raster images can be imported by scanning original paper drawings. There is TWAIN and WIA support for importing from all scanners. The target vector formats (DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS, AI) are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD. There are viewing tools like zooming, scrolling and color selection. It recognizes orthogonal and inclined lines, arcs and circles. It has four various conversion methods (center-lines, outlines) and modes ORTHO, SNAP, and OSNAP. It keeps scale of an initial drawing and can correct a turn angle of an initial raster drawing. The Free version includes basic input formats and one recognition method.
What's new in this version: Version 19.8 improved recognition of arcs.
More Products to Consider
- Transform raster images into DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS, and AI vector ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Compress and optimize image files with maintaining adequate ima...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Draw images fully compliant with XML, SVG, and CSS standards.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create and control virtual desktops.
- Tool for converting raster images to vector.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content