RarMe is an AppleScript Studio application that uses the command line utility 'rar' (http://www.rarlab.com/) to create RAR archives. In order to use RarMe you must download and install 'rar'.
RarMe 0.3 is developed for use on OS X 10.4, but should work fine on 10.3 and 10.2.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Data recovery software.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Uninstall apps easily.
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- A (very) tiny BitTorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Color picker for AppleScript development.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- AppleScripts for manipulating clipboard text.
- Power tools for 4th Dimension developers.
- Download programs from the BBC iPlayer website.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: