Random Media Copier is a simple program that will randomly select files from a given directory (including subdirectories). Very useful for people who have portable media players and just want to randomly select music files rather than selecting them manually. Once the playlist has been generated, you can now copy the files to a specified directory.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Set sleep timer and control the volume of your playlist or trac...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Select and open a file randomly.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Select players randomly for one-on-one games and competitions.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create slideshows easily.
- Complete a puzzle of your favorite jpg file.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Change your Windows wallpaper randomly from a preset list.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Fun random beverage maker selector.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Remove annoying commercials in TV shows easily.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Turn your favorite JPEG images into puzzles.
- Display the Top media from MediaLibrary component.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Displays the 10 most visited media.
- Display the New media from Media Library component.