From RNBusiness Solutions:
This is a barcode generator with bar39 and bar128. What is a barcode ? A barcode is a machine-readable symbol used to encode information in order to automate a business process. Examples of business processes are retail sales, shipping and tracking, inventory management, warehouse management, asset tracking, and automated data entry.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create and print commercial use bar codes.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Add barcodes and text to existing PDF files to automate documen...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Print bar code 39 from Windows on sheet labels, custom packagin...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Create custom bar codes for home, hobby, and retail.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create and send your digital business cards.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Implement barcode functionality in applications supporting Acti...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Use Barcode recognition and decoder SDK for Visual Studio, C# a...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Print bar code 128, EAN-128, SCC-14, SSCC-18 on labels, packagi...
- Utilize a barcode generator.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Design and transmit full screen multi-media messages to LAN use...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: RNBusiness Solutions Barcode Generator 1.0
Generates a barcode.
To print you have to copy and paste it. Your better off downloading a font. If you run it 4 or 5 times before logging off of windows, it locks up your computer. to completly end it you have to use Ctrl+Alt+Del to completly end the program. NOT RECCOMENDED