From Piatek Software:
Investors who want quick access to free historical stock quotes, look no further. QuotesTK quickly downloads securities grouped by their designated index. It keeps your indices up-to-date by automatically downloading the most recent securities lists to reflect delisted securities and security additions. Quotes are downloaded as ASCII .csv files formatted with Date, Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume to be imported into many popular charting applications. Not only that, all the data is back-adjusted for splits and dividends. And because of QuotesTK's multi-threading capabilities, you won't have to wait forever to start your analytical research. What more could you possibly want?
FAST - With built-in multi-threading support, downloaded quotes will be on your computer in no time flat. And with QuotesTK remembering the date of your last download update, only quotes between the previous date and the current date will be filled in. Why waste time downloading all the quotes again when you don't have to?
EFFICIENT - QuotesTK automatically checks to see if there were any new additions or securities that were delisted from the corresponding index. Securities delisted on the index are removed from your quote database and replaced with the new additions. This is accomplished by getting the latest daily security list directly from Standard & Poors and Dow Jones' website so you know your lists are always accurate and up to date.
INEXPENSIVE - Considering QuotesTK allows you to cut out costly monthly data feeds, what do you have to lose?
What's new in this version:
- Updated link to Standard & Poors to obtain most recent security list changes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your personal finances, balance budgets, and view report...
- SmartCardReader driver.
- Keep track of your personal expenses.
- Secure your Web browsing, protect your data/devices from viruse...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Search and analyze information in any log.
- Calculate expenses and profitability of your enterprise in home...
- Manage your trade data and optimize gain/loss strategy.
- Access various historical stock quotes.