Have you ever find yourself linger on at the end of an e-mail message to let out a smile or sit back and reflect for a moment due to a quote appended to the message. Profound or light hearted, a few beautiful words in the signature section of your e-mail message can make someone's day, just as it made yours. Quotes 2006, the latest version of this program that was first released in 1996, inserts random quotes in your e-mail signature.
Quotes a fun utility that lets you manage your e-mail signature files, categorize and use quotations in your e-mail. Left-click the Quotes system tray icon and see a random quotation for an occasional grin. Brighten the day with a fun, historic, philosophical, or encouraging quotation. Version 2007 solved bug: memory issue regarding registry handles, upgraded to the latest version of .NET, and extended configuration.
What's new in this version: Version 2007 solved bug: memory issue regarding registry handles, upgraded to the latest version of .NET, and extended configuration.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add Web content to your e-mail messages.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Check your e-mail and weed out the unwanted messages before you...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Save contact information included in an email signature.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage e-mail directly on your server.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Encrypt and digitally sign your files, e-mails, and clipboard.
- Check several e-mail accounts simultaneously and retrieve recei...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Create customized e-mails with over a thousand pre-designed HTM...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Retrieve contact information from email signature and create Ou...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Add jokes, quotations, or HTML text to your outgoing e-mail.
- Spread your blog around the world.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Search for thousands of famous quotations.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 72 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Good idea. Needs better instructions, Spelling errors."
Version: Quotes 2007
Great Idea, small memory footprint
Not quite ready for primetime - would like to see instructions for integrating Quotes with Outlook 2007 - all my signatures said:
<Quote will be inserted here>
Really WANT to like it, but alas...if it is not usable, what can I say?
"Lovely App--Kind of Useless, Though."
Version: Quotes 2007
I really enjoy reading the quirky little quotes just by hovering over the taskbar icon or double-clicking the icon to refresh the quote and show a new one. I particularly enjoy the technology-related quotes, as they make me laugh (while I'm a novice whose knowledge doesn't extend beyond...whatever it is that everyone has to know about security nowadays).
Some of the quotes are a bit too long for viewing via hovering over the taskbar icon, and some are so long that they cannot be viewed in their full glory in the little quote box that pops up when you refresh Quotes. Quotes is a funny little application, but unless you like to put wise words in your email signature or just enjoy reading random little quotes, you should probably think twice before downloading this, as it's not exactly useful in any particular way (with the possible exception of stress relief...?).
"I love this application!"
Version: Quotes 2007
I love ending my emails with quotes automatically...I used to do it manually! I like that I can add to and delete from quote files. This is a wonderful application.
It's a little buggy..kind of confusing to set up with Outlook and does little weird, unexplainable things every once in a while. I'm a little tech challenged, so thata could be the main problem!