From Class One Software:
A full-featured application in which the user can generate, administer, archive, upload, export, and score tests.
Features of the program include:
> Up to 10 different types of questions can now be included within a single quiz file.
> Un-graded survey questions can now be included within the quiz.
> Question types now include Multiple Choice with multiple correct answers and Short Answer with multiple responses required.
>Users may include multiple pictures with each question.
> Essay questions may be included and graded by the test admin.
> The new Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s).
> Test creators can append a test onto another test.
> Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between to existing questions.
> Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs.
> Quizzes can be uploaded by the test admin. to an internet server via FTP.
> Quizzes can be downloaded by any user from the server and are immediately available for testing.
> Test creators can set the quiz parameters to have test results forwarded by email.
> Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version.
> Users can format a test for printing within QuizMaker Pro
> Exported scores now include the date taken.
> Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers.
> Test analysis shown with graphical representation.
> Individual score data shown from within the scores screen
> Whole test Find/Replace
> Quiz explanations show within the test window.
> Data files no longer stored in application directory.
> An alternate location may be designated for the Quizzes and Pictures... folders
> A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy.
> Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions.
> A Category may be set.
What's new in this version:
- Added: Ability to assign up to 12 macro buttons with unicode characters
- Fixed: Crash which rarely occurred when viewing grades for a class with deleted scores.
- Fixed: The number of questions to give for individual categories is now selectable and editable.
- Fixed: A bug which occurred when displaying the list in the Categories To Give screen.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, geographic...
- Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.
- Classic typing instruction software.
- English-Urdu dictionary.
- Powerful mathematical language for performing scriptable tasks.
- Keep your gradebook including subject-matter standards, profici...
- Kids' artwork program with iLife integration.
- Organize your exams, grades, attendance records, and reports.
- Synchronize your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or exper...
- Google Maps desktop client for Mac.
- Write, take and train for exams on your computer.
- Medical DICOM viewer/converter.
- Prepare for tests with flash cards that you create.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Enhance the word processing environment to help students write ...
- Design your own tests and flashcards.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Manage school courses, dates, lessons, documents.
- Sometimes you just need a break.
- 3D image processing software with DICOM/PACS support.
- Generate worksheets with basic math problems for your students.
- Tag-based text reader used to review, translate, stylize text f...
- Enhance educational activities with this mutimedia teaching too...
- Mathematics teaching and visualization tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content