The new Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s). Test creators can append a test onto another test. Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between to existing questions. Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs. Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version. Users can format a test for printing within QuizMaker Pro.
Exported scores now include the date taken. Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers. Test analysis shown with graphical representation. Individual score data shown from within the scores screen. Whole test Find/Replace. Quiz explanations show within the test window. A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy. Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions. A Category may be set for each question.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Error reported by some users when creating initial class.
- Fixed: Duplicating a question no longer links the questions together
- Fixed: Using an apostrophe in Class or Student names no longer produces an error
- Fixed: Made the warning that the total 'give' count is less than the total questions more visible
- Added: Additional option to create a custom order for the questions