The QTSubtitleConverter reads quicktime text files encoded in Mac Roman or Windows 1252, and rewrites them so that the subtitles are encoded to unicode, and that a valid ASCII header is generated for each subtitle.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Encrypt your text files with high-level encryption algorithms.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Give your DOS batch files a Windows look.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Sort and manage the content of multiple ASCII text files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Fast search through an ASCII text file for multiple search stri...
- Edit and save DOC files, and insert images.
- Upload large files to Web servers quickly and easily.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert any document into high-quality PDF format.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Find and replace text in files, insert text into files in a bat...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert SWF files to FLA format and recover images and texts.
- Convert various formats of raster images to vector images.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...