Quickstyle is a Safari extension to change the appearance of any web page by adding your own CSS rules to it. Quickstyle features a convenient "selector helper" that eases the task of finding the right CSS selector for the rule you want to create, and a built-in stylesheet editor so you can create and edit your rules right on the page. It's a lot easier and faster than using Safari's Web Inspector and editing an external User CSS file.
Quickstyle also has keyboard shortcuts to quickly apply your favorite font to an element or set of elements, or to change its font size, without even opening the style editor. You can use these abilities of Quickstyle even if you don't know anything about CSS.
What's new in this version: In the interests of reducing Safari context menu pollution, the Quickstyle context menu items no longer appear when you right-click a link.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Web browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Create a whitelist of your favorite cookies & more.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Search the web items and products, price drops, in stock, daily...
- Creates Flash web fonts from Photofonts, Type 1, TrueType and O...
- InDesign plugin to undo/redo multiple ops in 1 step.
- Scriptable mini-word processor.
- Editor for GEDCOM 5.5 genealogy files.
- View dynamic high-quality Web graphics in the new SVG file form...
- Convert plain text into HTML.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content