- Accessing applications, documents, contacts, music and much, much more.
- Browsing your Mac's filesystem elegantly using keywords and 'fuzzy' matching.
- Managing content through drag and drop, or grabbing selected content directly.
- Interacting with installed applications through plugins.
What's new in this version:
- "Smart" spacebar behavior in Command Preferences: When hitting spacebar, Quicksilver will attempt to choose the desired behavior between Quick Look, right-arrow,
- Menu bar icon tweaked to be more consistent with Yosemite (#2017)
- Hidden preference to disable the crash reporter (#1837, #2082)
- Update grabicon.com API for web search favorite icons (#2024)
- Change the location used to get Finder sidebar items (#2038)
- ... See all new features »