QQSmile Deflexion game is a chess-like board game that has two built in lasers and movable Egyptian-themed game pieces that have embedded mirrors which can be position to bounce the laser light around the board and hit opponent's pieces. Players alternate turns moving pieces around the playing field after which fire their laser beam with the goal of illuminating their opponent's pieces to eliminate them from the game.
What's new in this version: Version 2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Learn how to play different poker games according to official r...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Turn blocks into courses and send Matryoshkas home.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play mighty Paladin to kill evil beast and great Diablo.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Fantasy strategy game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"doesn't work (on XP, Vista, nor Win 7 machines)"
Version: QQSmile Deflexion 2.0
None I could find.
I've tried to download this to try it out - if it worked, I'd want to purchase it.
I've failed on 3 machines with 3 different OSs.
Make sure the demo works for you before you purchase.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: