From Satsumac Software:
Psst is a faceless application that lets you adjust/mute the volume of your Mac's startup chime. Double-Click "Psst!" in the Finder to adjust the volume settings.
Important: The method Psst! uses to change the volume does not work on every model! What it actually does: It simply adjusts the volume settings before shutting down and after logging in.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.1:
- Added check routine to prevent Psst from launching from disk image
- Psst asks you to anonymously submit your Mac configuration in order to create a comprehensive list of (un-)supported setups.
Check it out here: www.satsumac.com/Psst/Compatibility.php
- Uninstalling Psst: just stop it and trash it!
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Searches contents of any window, hi-lites matches as you type.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Segment disk images easily.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- (X Resource Graph) System resource monitor.
- Menubar app for independent volume control (Global Volume Contr...
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Translate web pages while you navigate.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- The better Finder Get Info window.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content