From Proxy Labs:
ProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer's network connections through proxy and SSH servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through a proxy and under what circumstances. This is done through a user friendly interface, without the need to reconfigure any of your Internet clients.
What's new in this version: Bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- System-wide network proxy support for the Mac.
- Hide your IP and protect your privacy in the Internet.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Surf from 125+ worldwide locations to view, monitor and analyze...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Browse the web via fast proxy server.
- Spam fighting tool for any email server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Ad blocker for Safari.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Transfer files using your favorite Mac FTP program.
- Toggles the web proxy ON/OFF for AirPort & Ethernet.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Remote notification system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content