From Initex Software:
There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). Proxifier solves this problem and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. With Proxifier you can work with any Internet client (browsers, P2P, messengers, SSH, video/audio, games) through a network that is separated from the Internet by a firewall/proxy. Proxifier will provide you with added privacy in all your Internet activities. An example is sending and receiving email through a proxy server or by chaining multiple proxy servers together.
What's new in this version:
- Full Snow Leopard support.
- Experimental support for 64-bit kernel mode.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Cloud Tools easy to install.
- Classify, check, and manage proxies.
- Manage all built-in NFS features.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Monitors networked devices.
- Control Pro-Lite TrueColorII Digital LCD displays.
- For servers running Mac OS X Server 10.6.
- Web search utility to automate repetitive searches and store re...
- Irc robot open source code.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Just works as advertised."
Version: Proxifier 1.3.5
Works perfectly with all of the net-based applications that I use, including Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Outlook, Skype, Transmission, and many others. Once set up, it is invisible and transparent.
Obviously, the initial set up does require certain levels of knowledge on net proxies.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: