This requires lots of hardware and software to achieve the same results as Prompt and a laptop computer or computer monitor. By placing the laptop computer between the talent and the camera the talent can read text from the top of the laptop screen and still appear to be looking at the camera if the camera is far enough back using a long lens. Trial and effort is the key to getting a natural look to this process but the further the camera is from the subject, the better. If the talent will be controlling their own scrolling then mouse control is the best and if you have long mouse cord, that's even better. There is a built-in function to allow someone else to control the speed by using the keyboard or mouse. Use both if you like. Prompt also mirrors the text and displays at multiple resolutions.
What's new in this version:
- Scrolling engine completely rewritten to work with a larger amount of text in mirrored and non-mirrored modes.
- Smoothness setting rewritten to accomodate faster and slower processors. (From 999 to 5)
- Smoothness setting can be adjusted while not scrolling at the top of file in scroll mode.
- Font size, screen size, smoothness and screen position automatically saved as default.
- Larger font sizes. 24 to 78 supported.
- Dialogue boxes a... See all new features »