Processing is an open source programming language and environment for people who want to program images, animation, and interactions. It is used by students, artists, designers, researchers, and hobbyists for learning, prototyping, and production. It is created to teach fundamentals of computer programming within a visual context and to serve as a software sketchbook and professional production tool. Processing is developed by artists and designers as an alternative to proprietary software tools in the same domain.
What's new in this version: See https://raw.github.com/processing/processing/master/build/shared/revisions.txt.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Create and manipulate running programs in live performance.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Create 2D visuals using python & export to pdf or quicktime.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Easy development environment for Java games & animations.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Software for multi-agent simulation & artificial life.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Diagram programming source code in minutes.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Generate various images.
- Find the differences in text and image files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content