Processing is an open source programming language and environment for people who want to program images, animation, and interactions. It is used by students, artists, designers, researchers, and hobbyists for learning, prototyping, and production. It is created to teach fundamentals of computer programming within a visual context and to serve as a software sketchbook and professional production tool. Processing is developed by artists and designers as an alternative to proprietary software tools in the same domain.
What's new in this version: See https://raw.github.com/processing/processing/master/build/shared/revisions.txt.
More Products to Consider
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- For picture mass resizing images stored in a directory.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Get an image processing application.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Encorporate tools for deep paint manipulation and image process...
- Add a fade-to-cube effect between two images.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Mandelbrot family fractal generator.
- Manage business database applications.
- Bring autumn leaves to your desktop.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Convert multiple images' size and format.
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content