Processing is an open source programming language and environment for people who want to program images, animation, and interactions. It is used by students, artists, designers, researchers, and hobbyists for learning, prototyping, and production. It is created to teach fundamentals of computer programming within a visual context and to serve as a software sketchbook and professional production tool. Processing is developed by artists and designers as an alternative to proprietary software tools in the same domain.
What's new in this version: See https://raw.github.com/processing/processing/master/build/shared/revisions.txt.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- For picture mass resizing images stored in a directory.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Get an image processing application.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Add a fade-to-cube effect between two images.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Mandelbrot family fractal generator.
- Bring autumn leaves to your desktop.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
- Manage business database applications.
- Convert multiple images' size and format.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Restore original colors of your digital photos or scanned films...
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Emulate classic old world engraving and woodcut techniques in A...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content