From Dew Research:
Probability Calculator is a quick, simple and effective tool which can be used by students, scientists, teachers or professional analysts alike. It supports over 40 different distributions (pdf, cdf, survival, hazard and cumulative hazard function). It calculates estimates for first 4 moments, percent point function (ppf) for any distribution and exports results as tabulated data (text, xml, html table) or as plotted chart.
Version build 18.104.22.168 several important bug fixes in GUI, added 4 new distributions, and revised help file.
What's new in this version: Version build 22.214.171.124 several important bug fixes in GUI, added 4 new distributions, and revised help file.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Estimate how much is needed to charge for your item to cover Eb...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View your Adsense statistics and compute your earnings.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Get estimates even with numbers like approximately 160 or possi...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Calculate the cost of your building or engineering project befo...
- Prepare detailed federal tax estimates, with special features f...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Estimate the cost of your project and needed materials.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Estimate earnings and profit of franchise opportunities.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Estimate the costs of your mortgage.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Chase bandits and find stolen presents.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Design and manage your 3D objects.
- Calculate your electricity costs and avoid overpays.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: