With PrinterShare you can print documents and photos on other people's printers as easily as on the one connected to your machine. No special technical knowledge is required from both - printer owner and user. It just works. Features includes Print from any application, no need to send emails with attachments, fast and secure and easy installation.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3.6 has saved last printer after print and included print area in paper details.
More Products to Consider
- Share your printer with anyone you want.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Stream music from the cloud to your computer.
- Manage your printer costs, usage, and job reports.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Back up and synchronize your important files automatically.
- Print from a desktop application and have the print job sent to...
All versions:2.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"this is a fraud, it is not free as it advertized"
Version: PrinterShare (32-bit) 2.3.6
not sure since the app is asking for $$$ before being able to print anything with bluetooth but you can print a test page comprising of their company name and a bunch of gray tones boxes...
it is a fraud and it deceptively advertised as Free. Don't waste your time downloading.
I uninstalled the app immediately and now looking at the cloud print by google which is advertized as free. I am sure it won't be too long before more free print apps pops up. Under Linux you can for free (same for windows and mac too!).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content