Printer's Apprentice is a font manager for Windows. It features an elegant Explorer-style interface for viewing TrueType, OpenType, and Type 1 from any media. Compare fonts, view character sets, and keyboard layouts. Font groups help manage large font collections with batch install and uninstall. Printing functions generate 8 font catalogs and 9 font sample sheets. Includes online help and a complete uninstaller.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 redesigned splash screen, shareware splash screen, options dialog, and support for higher sceeen DPI settings.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create personalized fonts, symbols, and icons for graphic LCD.
- Quickly and easily add lettering to your embroidery projects.
- Use and print numeric bar codes for your personal use.
- Compile all your maps easily.
- Type in Hindi in a variety of layouts.
- Decode PDF417 barcode images or video using C/C++.
- Include a control with Visual Studio .NET FontDialog functional...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Preview and manage fonts on your PC efficiently.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Well thought out layout and design"
Version: Printer's Apprentice 220.127.116.11
Love the tabbed GUI, and the ability to see Keyboard layout and so much font/license information at my fingertips.
Found the idea of copying the entire font files to my set folders cumbersome. For anyone tight on disk space, this could be an issue. Not sure why programmer is using this method instead of some sort of metadata or text listing to group fonts into sets.
But overall, I really liked the program. Unfortunately, this program blue-screened my system. After rebooting, I started having some issues with my Adobe Suite programs. I ended up uninstalling and problems were corrected.
Unfortunate that I cannot continue using the program, because I truly loved the GUI. I recommend anyone try it, but recommend you try before you buy. I am now out a small amount of cash for something I cannot use.