PrintRipper automates the process of chroma key, event borders, watermarking, color effects and adjustment, printing, and saving image files. This allows photographers to do what they do best-Take more pictures.
With PrintRipper, you can assign a variety of image manipulation options to individual process folders (hot-folders/drop-folders). The process is on-demand and completely automated. It can be set for print output, digital output, or both. PrintRipper allows the event photographer to process all photos, or just the ones they want.
- Automated Image Manipulation Chroma Key (green screen).
- Crop and print photos to any size.
- Watermark your photos.
- Add event borders to your photos.
- Adjust photo color, brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Use color effects making photos Black and White, Sepia, and Duotones.
- Add white frame to photo.
- You have the option of approving or rejecting photos for processing (Manual feature).
- Process is hot folder triggered. Create as many hot folders as needed.
- Archives original photo (edited version does not affect original photo).
- Instead of printing photos - you can save digital composites of your photos for web, CD, or memory card distribution.
- Keep track of photos processed with the built-in counter.
- Run multiple processes simultaneously.
- Track errors (corrupt photos) without interrupting running processes.