PrintRipper is a professional on-Demand photo finishing tool for event photographers.
PrintRipper automates the process of chroma key, event borders, watermarking, color effects and adjustment, printing, and saving image files. This allows photographers to do what they do best-Take more pictures.
With PrintRipper, you can assign a variety of image manipulation options to individual process folders (hot-folders/drop-folders). The process is on-demand and completely automated. It can be set for print output, digital output, or both. PrintRipper allows the event photographer to process all photos, or just the ones they want.
- Automated Image Manipulation Chroma Key (green screen).
- Crop and print photos to any size.
- Watermark your photos.
- Add event borders to your photos.
- Adjust photo color, brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Use color effects making photos Black and White, Sepia, and Duotones.
- Add white frame to photo.
- You have the option of approving or rejecting photos for processing (Manual feature).
- Process is hot folder triggered. Create as many hot folders as needed.
- Archives original photo (edited version does not affect original photo).
- Instead of printing photos - you can save digital composites of your photos for web, CD, or memory card distribution.
- Keep track of photos processed with the built-in counter.
- Run multiple processes simultaneously.
- Track errors (corrupt photos) without interrupting running processes.